What personal information do we collect?
When ordering from us, registering on our site, purchasing a product, or subscribing to our newsletter, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products which interest you most.
- To improve our website experience.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service enquiries.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Last Edited on 2016-05-20